Our team consists of around 50 passionate individuals who share the same goal - moving the insurance industry's boundaries.
Our vision and hard work led us to the 5M USD investment from Investors such as Speed Invest, Lead Ventures, SGH Capital and Bee Next. Our clients are on six continents and 30 different countries.
One of our primary goals is to help insurers get the most value from the behavioral data acquired through our innovative telematics technology.
We are a company with the tech behind the unique LaqoPrevent and Smart kasko program. The LaqoPrevent program is part of Croatia's LAQO insurance offer, the first fully digital insurance solution in southern Europe and Smart kasko program iz part of Uniqa Croatia’s offer, the first innovative Pay per mile solution in EU.
Growth Assistant is responsible for supporting Sales and Marketing activities to achieve goals and objectives defined by the company.
All about the role
- Managing requests on Demo Application
- Assisting with Website Lead Capture Management
- Assisting with CRM Database Management with a focus on up-to-date Contacts/Companies entries
- Helping with writing and preparing email campaigns
- Maintaining and updating the competition database regularly
- Searching for relevant events in the insurtech industry
- Helping with the pre & post event reach out activities via different channels
- Assisting the Marketing team with organizing and coordinating Amodo’s sponsorships and exhibition activities
- Supporting Sales and Marketing activities by researching relevant information about potential clients and contact persons
- Searching leads and contacts within a defined industry and geography
- Performing B2B lead generation activities via different channels (Email, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Cold calling)
- Assisting with writing email flows
- Supporting Sales team members on their calls with prospects (arranging meetings, writing Meeting Minutes, etc.)
- Performing ad hoc tasks from Sales & Marketing team members
We're looking for someone with
- Developed communication and people skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing industry conditions
- Great knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written communication)
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Student of Economics, Business administration, Communications, or a related field
What's in it for you?
- Being a part of a growing company in a strongly developing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path you want to carve
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team