Our team consists of around 50 passionate individuals who share the same goal - moving the insurance industry's boundaries. Our vision and hard work led us to the 5M USD investment from Investors such as Speed Invest, Lead Ventures, SGH Capital and Bee Next.
Our clients are on six continents and 30 different countries. One of our primary goals is to help insurers get the most value from the behavioral data acquired through our innovative telematics technology.
We are a company with the tech behind the unique LaqoPrevent program. The LaqoPrevent program is part of Croatia's LAQO insurance offer, the first fully digital insurance solution in southern Europe.
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our product is supported with a stable infrastructure.
As a Devops Engineer you will work with various departments to create and develop systems within a company and ensures business continuity. As you prepare, deploy, and maintain uninterrupted operations in compliance with SLAs, you cross and integrate the barriers that exist between software development, testing, and operations teams, keeping current infrastructure in mind.
All about the role
- Collecting and reporting operational metrics for SLA reporting and capacity planning
- Planning and executing platform upgrades to latest software and operating system versions
- Monitoring infrastructure security and promptly installing security patches to minimize exposure to security threats
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving: CI/CD, automated testing systems, monitoring and alerting systems, logging system, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and orchestration systems Writing technical documentation and ensuring it is kept up to date
We're looking for someone with
- Basic experience using Linux operating system
- Knowledge of at least one operating scripting languages like Shell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts such as Firewalls, NAT, Port, Subnetting, VPC, VPNs
- Basic understanding of distributed version control system, preferably Git
- Basic understanding of SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis
- Basic understanding of VM’s, containers handling utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Vagrant etc.
- Basic understanding of monitoring systems, preferably Prometheus & Grafana
- Basic understanding of logging configuration and monitoring
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration Management tools, preferably Ansible
- Communication skills developed to an extent which facilitates collaborating effectively with development, testing and account management team
- Ability to document, present and communicate the architecture in a written and visual form
What's in it for you?
- Education budget - for education courses, conferences, and programs
- Being a part of a growing company in a strongly developing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path you want to carve
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Full-time job
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Additional vacation day for each year in company
- Participation in voluntary pension funds